Your Photo Guarantee!
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - YOUR PHOTOS ARE GUARANTEED, BUT THERE ARE LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
Go Dog Photo DOES guarantee all pre-paid packages and photos!
Pre-paying for something you haven't seen can be frustrating. What if it is poor quality, or out of focus photos? That is never an issue with Go Dog Photo!
Every pre-order package and photo is guaranteed for quality and consistency. The guarantee DOES have limits, please read so you are fully aware of what is and what isn't covered!
What is covered by the guarantee:
- Quality of the photo - focus, no high noise, composition (no splashes or etc with unrecognizable dogs)
- Quantity of photos for selection or all day purchase options. A reasonable number of photos that makes your package a great deal
- Selection! There will be "runs" of your dog during a jump, meaning multiple photos that might look the same. That is because you get them all! But there will be enough variety in the overall event that you will have selection.
What is NOT covered by the guarantee:
- Your dog(s) performance. Please don't ask after "my dog didn't do well, I want a refund". If the pictures meet the above criteria, there is no refund
- Style: if you end up not liking my style of photos or the style of the photographer covering the event, as long as the criteria above is met, there is no refund
- Your personal expectation. As long as the criteria is met, our styles and expectations are all different and we can't be expected to know exactly what everyone wants
- LAST EVENT OF THE DAY If you ONLY want photos of what are typically the last event of the day (A/R - FetchIt - E/V, Etc) Please ONLY purchase an image number package, NOT an all day package. If you purchase an all day package - the last event of the day is NOT guaranteed! I have no control over timing, lighting, etc. With an all day package, you will still receive the full day of amazing images, but the last event can not be guaranteed. If you purchase an image package (5, 10, 20) and specifically state you ONLY want photos of that event, if due to lighting and timing I am not able to get them, you will receive a full refund.
Things to remember if you are going to request a refund:
- DO NOT DOWNLOAD YOUR PHOTOS! They are all viewable online. If you have a question or concern or are thinking of asking for a refund, do not download a single image!! Any download will constitute your desire to have them all and NO REFUNDS will be issued.
- For dock diving event ONLY Guarantee does NOT cover the last event of the day! This normally being Air Retrieve, Fetch It or Extreme Vertical. I have no control over timing, how long events last and lighting - for that reason, the last event of the day is NEVER guaranteed. If you ONLY want that last event photographed, check with me about single event purchases.
- If you do request a refund and the photos might not meet the exact criteria for a full refund, note that partial refunds are still issued. Photographers are still working hard and providing quality work and their time has value and must be covered. This might be an option depending on the need for a refund
- If your dog is unable to perform due to illness/going into season/injury and has NOT been photographed, a full refund will be issued. If something happens at the event, partial refunds will be considered